Covid – 19 Statement 05/01/2021
Further to the new National Lockdown restrictions imposed by the PM on 4th January 2021 it is with great regret that we have had no choice but to close our Ground Floor and First Floor Showroom to the General Public in order to keep you and our staff safe. We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding in these difficult times.
However, we are doing all we can to ensure we can safely do our bit to supply the Critical Infrastructure and local community in order to keep your construction projects moving forward and our loyal trade customer stocked up with the materials they require to keep working.
We hold huge stocks of tiles and all ancillary items, and we will constantly keep on top of stock levels in order to keep the community supplied.
We will continue to supply our trade customer as normal during the hours of 0800-1600 Monday to Friday.
· With a maximum of 2 Customers in the shop at any one given time. We ask you to please wait patiently until the shop is safe to enter.
· If at all possible, please phone your order through and we can have it ready for you to collect on your arrival.
· Face Masks MUST be worn at all times or entry will be denied.
· If you require tiles for a project, you MUST book an appointment in advance via email.
We hold huge stocks of tiles for both indoor and outdoor applications. We understand that you may be halfway through a construction project of which you require tiles for completion. With this in mind, we are looking at methods to safely cater for your needs.
All our staff are very knowledgeable and know our ranges extremely well, with a brief description over the phone we should be able to find the perfect tile for you.
Ways you can shop with us:
Please view our website shop.thetilepeople.co.uk where you will find all of our in stock goods. From this you can order samples or place an order to either be collected or for delivery. Payment by All Major Credit Cards and PayPal accepted. Alternatively, you can use the Direct Bank Transfer Option.
· If you wish to visit us then you MUST contact us via email on email@example.com and we can arrange a suitable time for you to come and view the showroom. This will be strictly policed and only one social bubble will be allowed to visit together.
· Samples – if you require samples from our showroom, please give us a call on 01444 474740 and we can gather some together that we feel you may like and leave them outside for you to collect. This will be Charged at a £10 per Customer Deposit and we ask you to pop them back when you are finished.
· For larger projects we can also utilise our Mobile Showroom, again please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your requirements. This will be a limited selection and must be carried out outside a property and masks and social distancing MUST be adhered to in order to protect you and our staff.